Thursday, March 23, 2006

THE GUY WHO TAGGED ME:

"Forgive me of my sins Lord"...... I HAVE BEEN TAGGED (and therefore deserve a pardon)........
There can be nothing tougher than writing about something one doesn't want to and then .....stand up to public scrutiny( actually nobody's scrutiny coz HARDLY ANYONE visits ma blog :) )

OK........
Everyman has asked me to list down 8 qualities I would want in my IDEAL lover.(Everyman......u owe me BIGGGGGG TIME) and generous that I am ......I shall add a seperate list for "MY FUTURE LIFE PARTNER...." (they are mutually exclusive lists MOSTLY...... yet NOT so )
We shall begin at the beginning........MOST DEFINITELY........ FEMALE

GIRL FRIEND:

1) She MUSSSSSSSSSSSTT be GOOD LOOKING (whaddya think the first one was gonna be ???.......... some of u might bring out the "he is only looking at skin deeep beauty ...." thingy.but then thats all i want..... WHAT DO U WANT? A GOOD LOOKING SPLEEN?? )

2) Should be unmarried AS ON DATE (in the words of HR professionals..... a NO POACHING POLICY...... "live and let live" ) i am NOT willing to passup on the obvious benefits of someone experienced in marriage (u know wat i mean..........STOP PRETENDING )

3) Should have plenty of money (that was a no-brainer)

4) MUST be willing to spend her money ON ME

5) Should have a well developed sense of humour (not one of those females who laughs at useless PJ's....however I am willing to compromise on cause 5(this one..idiot) if she clears clauses 1 ,3,4 with shining colours same holds for clause 3 also )

6) Very very important ..must have a smile worth living for (sorry everyman..mine and urs are kinda similar )

7) She should be "adventurous"(no.....not in the kithchen).THIS IS WHERE THE GENERATION GAP SHOWS
Everyman

8) She must not have unnecessary expectations (in view of clause 7...)
The really IMPORTANT qualities (I prefer the term attributes...) are not mentioned here...... and with a reason
now for the qualities I am looking for in a wife for myself (the GIRLFRIEND and WIFE lists are in all probability ....mutually exclusive....)

WIFE :


1) She MUSSSSSSTT be GOOD LOOKING (That was easy........ u don't wanna wake up next to Medusa for the rest of your life..do you )

2) Should be unmarried (in the words of the recruitment agencies....NO LATERAL HIRES PLEASE.... only freshers......) in this case I AM willing to passup on the obvious benefits of someone experienced in marriage

3) Must be someone I can have a reasonable,sensible argument with "u can disagree but but no be disagreeable" kind of thing

4) SHOULD BE HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH ME

5) Should have a sense of humour

6) Should have plenty of money(conditions 1,4 and 6 are 99.9999% NON-NEGOTIABLE)

7) Must be a good cook

8) MUST LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I FEEL LIKE BEING LEFT ALONE (WHICH IS DEFINITELY BOUND TO HAPPEN A LOT OF TIMES)

NOTE: in case of the "IDEAL" wife..... all attributes NEED TO BE PRESENT WITH ONE WOMAN FOR HER TO STAND UP TO SCRUTINY


Reading: Freakonomics

Listening To: Disturbed:Prayer

Quote Hanger : Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat
Translation: Every (hour) wounds, the last kills

3 comments:

Anwesha Chatterjee said...

HARDLY ANYONE visits ma blog :) )
- after 130+ hits within a week.....

Umm...I also read Everyman's list of eight virtues and yours and lemme tell you guys, that there exist women like that, but I'm not going to tell you where they are, so you better start the treasure hunt!

All the best

Everyman said...

A tempting list..hope u get someone..do let me know too :))

Better be careful about the adventurous part though..u dont want her getting adventurous OUTSIDE ur house either!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»